Cancellation and Missed Appointments Policy
As a courtesy, please remember to call us as soon as you know you will be unable to attend your scheduled appointment. We will be happy to rebook.
Should you need to cancel or reschedule, please notify us at least 24 hours prior to your appointment. Any cancellations or rescheduling with less than 24 hours notice will result in a $50 late fee.
This fee will be automatically charged to the credit card on file. If no credit card is on file, this fee must be received before the next scheduled appointment or service will be denied.
After missing two appointments without attempting to notify Choose Healing Center, you will no longer be able to book online.
Liability Release Form
I acknowledge I have read and agree to the following:
- I give permission to receive psychic/energy healing and/or bodywork; participate in environmental restoration, psychic readings or the Life’s Journey Program.
- I understand Choose Healing Center treatments and services are to augment and support my therapies, surgeries, and medications. I will continue my health plan as prescribed by my healthcare providers.
- I understand Choose Healing Center healers and massage therapists do not diagnose illnesses or injuries or prescribe medications.
- I have clearance from my healthcare provider to receive psychic/energy therapies and/or massage therapy.
- I understand the risks associated with psychic/energy healing, but not limited to:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Temperature change
- I understand the risks associated with bodywork including, but are not limited to:
- Superficial bruising
- Short-term muscle soreness
- Exacerbation of undiscovered injury
- I release Choose Healing Center, the Choose Healing Center healers, and massage therapists from all liability concerning injuries or impairment that may occur during healing sessions.
- I understand the importance of informing my healer and/or massage therapist of all medical conditions and current medications. I will inform my healer and/or therapist if changes occur. I understand there may be additional risk based on my physical/mental condition.
- I understand it is my responsibility to inform my healer and/or massage therapist of any discomfort during the session so he/she may adjust the session accordingly.
- I understand I or the healer and/or massage therapist may terminate the session at any time.
- I have been given an opportunity to ask questions regarding my session. My questions have been answered.